Geopolitics & Empire is a podcast seeking to critically analyze global affairs with the assistance of experts from around the world, devoted to examination of the perilous truths of our time and not to any particular ideology.
Our guests come from a wide range of backgrounds and experiences and we believe it important to hear a multitude of opinions. We do not agree with every belief or statement made by our guests, but we respect their point of view in the interest of free-spirited debate and learning.
You can support the broadcast by donating on Patreon and subscribing on social media:
- Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/empiregeopolitics
- Weekly Newsletter: http://subscribe.guadalajarageopolitics.com
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Geopolitics_Emp
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/GeopoliticsEmpire
- Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/geopoliticsandempire
- SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/geopoliticsandempire
- iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/podcast/guadalajara-geopolitics-institute/id1003465597
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GeopoliticsAndEmpire
- VKontakte: https://www.vk.com/geopoliticsandempire
- Gab: https://gab.ai/GeopoliticsAndEmpire
- Minds: https://www.minds.com/GeopoliticsAndEmpire
- Steemit: https://steemit.com/@gdlgeopolitics
*Music used in podcast intro is from the song “The Queens Jig” by “Musicke & Mirth” from their album “Music for Two Lyra Viols”: http://musicke-mirth.de/en/recordings.html (available on iTunes or Amazon)